Taminmin College, provides nationally recognised training to students in years 10, 11 and 12 that allows students to develop work skills that could lead to entry level positions in a range of industries. Taminmin College is registered with the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) as a training provider (RTO number 0855) Taminmin College RTO promotes a wide range of courses making it the largest school-based RTO in the Northern Territory.
Benefits for Students:
- Gaining competencies leading to the award of a certificate recognised anywhere in Australia
- Successful completion of competencies entitles students to credits towards the Northern Territory Certificate of Education and Training (NTCET)
- Developing skills and knowledge as valued in the workplace
- Exposure to potential employers through Vocational work placements
- Increasing confidence and communication skills through learning in a work environment